Linkaga Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION! Some people need to see me in-game, please. Thank you.

2 posters

Go down

ATTENTION! Some people need to see me in-game, please. Thank you. Empty ATTENTION! Some people need to see me in-game, please. Thank you.

Post  Aleczan Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:02 am

Due to the unfortunate outcome, Linkaga is now disbanding.
The LS bank still has some amount of gil.
According to the new system, members should have their balance of gil in the share of LS bank.
The balance ranges from a few thousands of gil (like, for example, 6,000) and up.

I, as the new bank keeper, am now handing out members payment of your latest balance.
I was successful in reaching some of the qualified members.
However, most of you weren't online when I tried to search.

So, here's the list of who still need to be paid by me, the LS bank.
Some of these have already acknowledged about this, but I keep you on just for my own reminder.

Akio - Money rejected.
Almalexia - /tell'ed. No reply.
Arkades - Traded.
Battlecat
Bobbity - Delivered.
Carlitos - contacted, acknowledged.
Chihiru - traded.
Chrisby
Disturbedcreep
Dragonkng - Delivered.
Dranio
Emikoo - /tell'ed. No reply.
Hutz
Jishan
Loneshadow
Mitsuda - contacted..............
Mogley - contacted, acknowledged.
Parasite
Reichwind
Rikkuku
Rhodry - contacted.............
Ridley
Sanoo - delivered.
Saralar
Senate - delivered.
Sieka - Traded.
Stardragon - Traded.
Sota
Taytortott - Delivered.
Valtin
Vincienzero
Zilong

If you see this message, please look for me.
I'll try to look for you guys whenever I have free time. But it will help much more if you also look for me.
I'll try to stay online as much as possible, since I also work on this same computer that I use for playing FFXI.
If you find me but I don't answer your /tell, please check my /seacom. I'll try to always set /seacom if I'm AFK. You can leave the message if you please.
Also, if you bump into any of the people on this list, please let them know about this matter.

Thank you.

Oh on a side note, I have a secondary character named Shinmai. So if you're looking for me, please look for both Aleczan and Shinmai.
Or, if you cannot find me, but happen to see these people in the game, they have me on Friendlist and can track me down for you;
Kimji, Elfitine, Darkscorpion, Mitaonsya, Lusian, ---- these ppl also have my cellphone so you can also bug them to call or sms me if you need me urgently.
Leftster, Elwyn, Sieka, Chihiru, Ghostblade, Jomachines, ---- these have me on f.list only and might be willing to leave a pol message to me if you ask.

Last edited by Aleczan on Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:03 pm; edited 5 times in total
Aleczan
Aleczan

Number of posts : 46
Current Job : Freelance Translator (Earth) , Monk and Whitemage (Vana'diel)
Registration date : 2008-11-20

http://www.aleczan.com/FFXI

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION! Some people need to see me in-game, please. Thank you. Empty Re: ATTENTION! Some people need to see me in-game, please. Thank you.

Post  saralar Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:46 am

hey there. i dont really play much anymore but maybe i will log on when i get home.

saralar

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION! Some people need to see me in-game, please. Thank you. Empty Re: ATTENTION! Some people need to see me in-game, please. Thank you.

Post  Aleczan Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:34 pm

Yay!!!! Hello Sar! It's been a long time.
How are you?

Are you doing the pink elephant quest with Sieka a lot? hehehe!
Aleczan
Aleczan

Number of posts : 46
Current Job : Freelance Translator (Earth) , Monk and Whitemage (Vana'diel)
Registration date : 2008-11-20

http://www.aleczan.com/FFXI

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum